Pilates is a form of exercise that requires concentration and focus - often referred to as
Mind-Body fitness. Correct muscle activation and control is key and aims at total body
Pilates exercises, with and without equipment, are designed to tone both the large and small muscle groups of the body including the stabilizing and postural muscles.
Who is Pilates beneficial for?
- Those experiencing back pain
- Are pregnant or post partum
- Recently undergone abdominal or orthopaedic surgery
- Wish to improve their sporting performance and/or reduce injury rate
- Lead a sedentary lifestyle or have a low level of fitness
- Are looking to regain and maintain physical well being
- Are looking to increase their core strength
Our mat classes are run by a trained Physiotherapist.
Cost is $20 per session.
In addition to our matwork classes we also offer individualised 1 on 1 reformer sessions.
These can be booked online or by calling us.